Monday, February 16, 2015

Tiger Tale featuring Caleb Simmons


Formal Name:  Caleb Simmons
Nickname:  Simmons
Grade:  9th
Hometown:  Mt. Solon, VA
Weight Class:  182
Best Sports Memory:  I made varsity wrestling and I've never done that.
Toughest Opponent:  My luck with women
Favorite Pro Team:  Washington Nationals
Xbox or Wii:  XBox
College Plans:  Virginia Tech, some type of Forestry
Favorite Subject:  History
What do you want to be when you grow up:  A man with a beard
If you could meet anyone dead or alive:  Marilyn Monroe
Dog or Cat:  Neither, Canine
Favorite Food:  I don't know what food is, I wrestle
What Cartoon Character are You:  Elmer Fudd
If you could have a super power:  Lady Attractant/Super strength
Biggest Fear:  Dying a slow, painful death
Most embarrassing thing on your playlist: Baby Got Back
What people don't know:  My brother passed away in 2009; my Dad in 2003